Easily optimize the speed and user experience of your site with caching: browser, page, object, database, minify and content delivery network support.
1. Download W3 Total Cache wordpress Plugin. Download link.
2. Unzip and upload it to your WordPress wp-content/plugins directory.
3. Login to wp-admin. In your admin dashboard click plugins and activate the W3 Total Cache wordpress Plugin.
4. Then go to Performance menu for W3 Total Cache Options.
5. Adjust your options and save changes and then click deploy. Changed settings will not take effect until you deploy.The default settings is usually fine for beginners.