Insert Table into wordpress post & page – WP Table Reloaded
WP-Table Reloaded helps to create tables in wordpress. No HTML knowledge is needed, sorting, pagination, filtering features. Include the tables into your posts, pages or in text widgets by using a shortcode or a template tag function. Tables can be imported and exported from/to CSV, XML and HTML.
1. Download WP Table Reloaded wordpress Plugin. Download link.
2. Unzip and upload it to your WordPress wp-content/plugins directory.
3. Login to wp-admin. In your admin dashboard click plugins and activate the WP Table Reloaded wordpress Plugin.
4. Then go to Tools menu and click WP Table-Reloaded.
5. Add new table and to insert the table into a page, post or text-widget, copy the shortcode [table “ltIDgt” not found /]
and paste it . Each table has a unique ID that needs to be adjusted in that shortcode. You can also click the button “Table” in the editor toolbar to select and insert a table.