Wordpress is one of the most powerful platform for bloggers.It is flexible and customizable.WordPress Plugins can simplify your life by helping you promote your blog faster, easier, and more efficient.
6.Google Analytics for WordPress
Author Description:The Google Analytics for WordPress plugin automatically tracks and segments all outbound links from within posts, comment author links, links within comments, blogroll links and downloads. It also allows you to track AdSense clicks, add extra search engines, track image search queries and it will even work together with Urchin.
In the options panel for the plugin, you can determine the prefixes to use for the different kinds of outbound links and
downloads it tracks.
Author Description:WordPress Related Posts Plugin will generate a related posts via WordPress tags, and add the related posts to feed.
Author Description:Exclude Pages adds a checkbox, “include this page in menus”, which is checked by default. If you uncheck it, the page will not appear in any listings of pages (which includes, and is usually limited to, your page navigation menus).
Pages which are children of excluded pages also do not show up in menu listings. (An alert in the editing screen, underneath the “include” checkbox allows you to track down which ancestor page is affecting child pages in this way.)
Author Description:Allows you to optimize database, repair database, backup database, restore database, delete backup database , drop/empty tables and run selected queries. Supports automatic scheduling of backing up and optimizing of database.
Author Description:Redirects the main feed and optionally the comments feed to Feedburner.com. It does this seamlessly without the need to modify templates, setup new hidden feeds, modify .htaccess files, or asking users to migrate to a new feed. All existing feeds simply become Feedburner feeds seamlessly and transparently for all users. Just tell the plugin what your Feedburner feed URL is and you’re done.
Author Description:This plugin will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found.
* Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
* Detects links that don’t work and missing images.
* Notifies you on the Dashboard if any are found.
* Also detects redirected links.
* Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
* Link checking intervals can be configured.
* New/modified posts are checked ASAP.
* You view broken links, redirects, and a complete list of links used on your site, in the Tools -> Broken Links tab.
* Searching and filtering links by URL, anchor text and so on is also possible.
* Each link can be edited or unlinked directly via the plugin’s page, without manually editing each post.
Author Description:The fastest and most complete WordPress performance optimization plugin. Trusted by many popular sites like: mashable.com, smashingmagazine.com, makeuseof.com, kiss925.com, lockergnome.com, tutsplus.com, johnchow.com, ilovetypography.com, webdesignerdepot.com, pearsonified.com, css-tricks.com, yoast.com and others — W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your blog by improving your server performance, caching every aspect of your site, reducing the download time of your theme and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
* At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (when fully configured: Grade A in YSlow or significant Google Page Speed improvements)
* Improves “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
* “Instant” second page views (browser caching after first page view)
* Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site (visitors view more pages)
* Optimized progressive render (pages appear to render immediately)
* Improved web server performance (sustain high traffic spikes)
* Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
* Transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
* Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk
* Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments) in memory or on disk
* Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
* Caching of database objects in memory or disk
* Minification of posts and pages and feeds
* Minification (combine and remove comments / white space) of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
* Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)