FeedBurner from google provides custom RSS feeds and management tools to bloggers, podcasters, and other web-based content publishers. It is most popular RSS feed delivery application.FD Feedburner wordpress plugin redirects the main feed and optionally the comments feed to Feedburner.com without modify anything.
To add FD Feedburner to your WordPress blog
1. Download FD Feedburner WordPress plugin from this link.
2. Unzip and upload it to your WordPress wp-content/plugins directory.
3. Login to wp-admin. In your admin dashboard click plugins and activate the FD Feedburner wordpress plugin.
4. Then go to plugins menu and click Feedburner Configuration.
5. Enter your feedburner feed url and save the changes.