Best SEO WordPress plugins for 2009 and 2010
1) All in One SEO Pack
Optimizes your WordPress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine Optimization).
* Advanced Canonical URLs
* Fine tune Page Navigational Links
* Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
* ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
* Nonce Security
* Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
* Automatically optimizes your titles for search engines
* Generates META tags automatically
* Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
* For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
* For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything
* You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
* Backward-Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
1) HeadSpace2 SEO
HeadSpace is a powerful all-in-one plugin to manage meta-data and handle a wide range of SEO tasks. With it you can tag your posts, create custom titles and descriptions that improve your page ranking, change the theme or run disabled plugins on specific pages, and a whole lot more.
Because the configuration of meta-data can be a complicated and tiresome process HeadSpace provides several shortcuts to reduce your effort:
* Meta-data nesting – data is collected not only from the page itself, but nested parent pages
* Dynamic data extracted – why repeat yourself when you can extract data from the post itself?
* Full GUI interface – data is entered alongside post content, and with a full auto-suggested AJAX interface for tags and keywords
* Mass-editing – now you can edit meta-data for all pages and posts at one go!